We, Principled Offsite Logistics, at 7 Hunting Gate, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0TJ are dedicated to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site. Should we ask you to provide certain personal information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use your personal information based on your consent that we may obtain from you via our website or internal documentation.
Principled Storage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you are able to visit our site without any of your personal information being revealed however, there are areas of our website and forms where we do gather data as follows:
- If you submit an enquiry form via our website you will be asked to provide certain information, including name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- When you fill out our ‘New Client Form’ you will be asked to provide information such as, name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will store this data and hold it via our internal server. We do not actively source any personal data from publicly available sources and/or from third party data vendors. However, if this does occur, we will ask for your consent to retain such information as maybe necessary to better serve you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and service
- We may send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in current data protection legislation including GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, you may make a formal complaint in writing and we will look in to your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.